March 2017 banner

March 2017 banner

Saturday 20 August 2016

Grounded in paradise

In my dreams I'm an amazingly skilled daredevil pilot, flying in any condition and never afraid of anything. Well, today is reality and I find the gusty crosswind too strong both here for takoff and where I'm supposed to go next to be comfortable.
A very useful site Windyty.com

And it is expected to be the same tomorrow... Unless there come a dramatic change in the weather I will stay another 2 nights here.
Port-Joinville by night

You don't have to feel sorry for me, where are worse places to be grounded than Ile d'Yeu....

Port de la Meule
And it gives me ample time to prepare both myself and the plane for the next leg.
Refueling made easy with an electric bike 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and comment are welcome in French, English and Swedish. Replies will however always be in English.